The Queensland Government is releasing the Business Basics grants program on Monday 31st May to provide support to businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice.
The grant is a one-off amount of $5000 + GST and includes funded activities in five priority areas:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession.
This is a great opportunity for your business to secure funding which can be used for any of the following special packages we have put together for you. These fact sheets will provide you with the information you need to complete your application.
- HR Fundamentals for Small Business Package
- Small Business Group Strategy Workshop
- Leadership Development Package
IMPORTANT – This grant opens on Monday 31st May, and will be quickly filled as it is non-matched funding, meaning you are not required to contribute to the project in order to receive the grant. You need to have all relevant information compiled and ready to go so that you have a chance of securing this funding.
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Here is a sample of the application form which will assist you in making sure you have all of the information you need to apply.
Please take a look at the grant information here
If you would like to apply for this grant to take advantage of one of our packages, please get in touch ASAP and we can provide you with a written quote to submit with your application.