Small Business Group Workshop.
Ambitious goals are powerful, but setting them can be quite daunting.
Learn how with the Focus HR Strategy workshop.
Our two day Small Business Group Workshop brings together owners and senior managers from five businesses in non-competing industries to define the direction for their business in the coming year and into the future.
Our experienced facilitators will support you to develop a clear strategic plan with the tools to articulate the direction and goals to your team, backed up with a realistic action plan to ensure you see tangible changes and measurable outcomes.
Following this workshop, you will be equipped with:
- the Vision of where your business is right now and where you want it to be
- a clearly defined strategic plan with 3-year, 12 month and quarterly implementation goals
- defined Purpose for your business to use in engaging your people and clients
- a list of unique Values to use as guiding principles in how you do business
- performance benchmarks for your industry
- an introduction to DiSC to increase your effectiveness as a leader
- the project planning and communication tools you need to roll out what you discover to the rest of your team
- tools to keep the momentum going with your own quarterly review and reset templates, agendas and tools.
COST – $4300 + GST for up to 3 people from your business
DATES – Our next workshop will be held over two days at a date to be determined