Does your small business need to develop a solid foundation of HR systems? Are you looking to work on your business strategy, vision and values? Or do you want to develop the managers within your business to become more effective leaders?
We are excited to let you know that the new Business Boost Grants may be the very support you need – and applications open this Friday, 30 July at 9:00am. With up to $15,000 available to your business, we are expecting these grants to be very popular. We encourage you to look at this opportunity ASAP and see whether any of our tailored packages might be suitable for you.
This support includes funded activities in three project areas:
- Future planning
- Specialised and automated software
- Staff management, development and planning
The following packages are available and fit the criteria for these grants. You can take a look at them here.
- HR Fundamentals for Small Business Package
- Small Business Group Strategy Workshop
- People and Leadership Program
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2020–21)
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages)
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
If your business is not eligible, you may know someone who is! Please feel free to pass this information on – we would love to chat to anyone who is interested in these packages and securing a grant for our services.