A clearly identify and articulated vision, purpose and goals empowers owners to align their team and maintain a laser-like focus on the bigger picture. Owners who are effective at strategic thinking and implementation planning create an environment where everyone is pulling in the same direction.
This two-day strategic planning workshop is for businesses doing the Group Strategy program which takes leaders through the end-to-end process of planning and achieving your business goals. The strategic planning workshop brings together owners and senior managers from non-competing entities to define the direction for their business for the coming year and into the future. Our experienced facilitators support you to develop a clear strategic plan with the tools to articulate the direction and goals to your team, backed up with a realistic action plan to ensure you see tangible changes and measurable outcomes.
Following this workshop, you will be equipped with:
- the vision of where your business is right now and where you want it to be
- a clearly defined strategic plan with 3-year winning moves, 12 month priorities and quarterly actions to easily starting implementing
- defined purpose for your business to use in engaging your people and clients
- a list of unique values to use as guiding principles in how you do business
- performance benchmarks for your industry
- the project planning, execution and communication tools you need to make the strategy actually happen
The Group Strategy Program also includes 3x quarterly reset and review sessions with your facilitator. This ongoing implementation support enables your team to remain accountable and focused on the business priorities.
Achieving your business strategy isn’t magic or mystery, and having helped hundreds of SMEs with their strategy we know our process and system works.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a FREE workshop and program. Please chat to our team about costs involved for your business.
If you would like to know more about the Strategy Program and attend the Group Workshop, please get in touch with our team today as places are strictly limited.